AIS Work Permit Service
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) requires that Canadian employers meet certain requirements when hiring foreign workers.
In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign workers must obtain a Canada Temporary Work Permit.
At AIS, we review all aspects of the temporary job offer to ensure that it meets ESDC requirements:
- The job being offered;
- The person’s qualifications with respect to the job offer;
- The person’s country of citizenship;
- The person’s current country of residence;
- The jurisdiction of where this job will take place in Canada; and
- Whether or not there are licensing requirements for the job.
Work Permit Services include:
- Verification that the candidate has the proper work experience, as per Canada's National Occupation Classification (NOC) system;
- Verification that the job offer and the Canadian company have met the criteria for a job offer confirmation;
- Preparation of the application forms;
- Verification and cross-referencing of all information on forms;
- Advice on which essential documents are required in support of the applications;
- Preparation of detailed cover letters highlighting how the criteria have been met for a job offer confirmation;
- Preparation of detailed cover letters highlighting your qualifications for the position;
- Submission of the applications promptly to the appropriate government offices;
- Monitoring the applications in progress and processing speeds, relative to other files we have submitted to the same offices;
- Alerting a particular office when there are any processing delays with the applications; and
- Ensuring confirmation and Canada Work Permit issuance.
Contact us for more information about our Canada work permit services.