Create your resume with our easy-to-use
Canadian Style Resume Builder
- An easy to read Canadian style resume that can be converted to HTML and PDF format
- The choice of different formats for your resume
- The option to upload a short personal video to sell yourself to a potential employer
- The option to create a cover letter that is employer specific
- Expose your resume to Canadian employers
Write a resume, get exposed to Canadian employers, find work in Canada
Welcome to the resume builder program of Campbell Cohen immigration law firm. This program caters specifically to foreign workers wanting to work and live in Canada.
This program will allow you to create a Canadian style curriculum vitae (CV), which in Canada is referred to as a "resume".
Some tips when creating your resume:
- Be as detailed and concise as possible
- Do not repeat information
- Do not make any typographical or grammatical errors
- Take your time building your resume - after all, it is a reflection of you and your accomplishments. It is a critical part of the hiring process so make sure it is done properly.
- Keep your resume short - the norm is 2 pages long. Keep it to just 1 page if you are a recent graduate or do not have a lot of experience.
- Be honest!